Automotive Technician, Richmond, British Columbia (AORHA)
- MUST BE an Automotive Journeyman or a 2nd year apprentice or higher
- MUST BE willing to relocate/commute to the Richmond Region
- MUST have dealer experience
- MUST have your own tools
- MUST have a valid Canadian drivers' license
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- Strong integrity
- No criminal record
- Pay $34/hour to $38/hour (flat-rate)
- Benefits (After 90 days)
- Matching RRSP private pension
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- Relocation assistance available (Relocation loan)
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.