Motorcycle/Small Engine Journeyman Technician, Fruitvale, BC, (AGHA)
Location: Fruitvale, British Columbia
Might be a good fit if you are:
- Journeyman Small Engine Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Small Engine Technician
- Motorcycle Technician (Journeyman or Apprentice or Min 3-5 years experience)
- MUST, be Journeyman Small Engine Technician, OR
- MUST, be Journeyman Motorcycle Technician, OR
- WILL CONSIDER, an experienced Small Engine Technician with 3-5 years of recent experience
- WILL CONSIDER, Apprentice Technicians (small engine or motorcycle)
- MUST, have experience working on: ATV, Generators, Lawn Mowers, Pumps, Snowblowers, Motorcycles
- MUST, be willing to relocate to Fruitvale, B.C.
- MUST, have your own tools
- DEMONSTRATE, Strong Customer Service Skills
- DEMONSTRATE, abilities to keep your work space organized and presentable
- DEMONSTRATE, strong integrity
- REQUIRE, valid drivers’ license
- No criminal record
- Earnings, Negotiable
- Relocation Loan (amount is negotiable)
- Two weeks vacation after the first year (negotiable)
- Benefits after 90 Days (negotiable)
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.