Automotive Technicians, Port McNeill, BC,
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Port McNeil, BC (on the island)
- Aftermarket - all brands
- Registered Automotive Apprentices, 2nd year (completed) and up
- Automotive Journeyman Technician, RSE if out of province
- Automotive Journeyman Diesel Technician
- Automotive Journeyman Licence OR 2nd year registered apprentices
- Any brand experience
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- Must have your own tools
- Strong integrity
- Driver’s license
- No criminal record
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
- Journeyman: $35.00/hour (straight-time) to $45.00/hour - Depending on certifications
- Apprentices(Level2 or higher): Apprentice Rates: $25.00/hour to $34.00/hour straight-time
- Benefits (after 90-days)
- Relocation: employer will refund up to $1500 of relocation costs after 6-months of continuous employment
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.