Automotive Service Advisor, Langford (Victoria), BC (ACT)
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE::
- Automotive Service Writer
- Auto Service Writer
- Service Adviser / Writer
- Automotive Service Adviser / Writer
- Truck and Trailer Service Adviser
- Heavy Duty Adviser
- 3 yrs automotive service advising experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Strong integrity
- Driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Lives with in commuting distance to the area and/or has a place to live in the region (housing is tight)
- Expect to earn up to $18.00/hour to $25.00/hour
- Work 5 days each week with one rotating Saturday shift each month
- Relocation is available
- Benefits (After 90 Days)
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.