Automotive Managing Partner, Central, Alberta (AP)
- Central, Alberta
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Automotive General Manager
- Automotive Fixed Operations
- MUST BE, Willing to work 6 days a week
- MUST HAVE, Strong Grasp of KPI for both front and back-end operations (not just Sales)
- MUST BE WILLING TO, Teach and mentor the Sales/ Service/Parts team with the right and best way for business practices
- MUST be living in the Central Alberta Region or relocate to the region
- MUST be willing to take an equity position in the dealership (Amount is Negotiable)
- Hires, supervises, coaches and motivates their staff and in this specific role the staff at the dealership
- Meet the sales goals and targets as set out by Sr. Management
- Provide product and service knowledge including extended warranties, service packages and insurance products to Sales and F&I staff to ensure each meets the needs of the customer and maximizing profit starting on the showroom floor
- Provide leadership to Sales/Service and Parts, assist in the closing of sales, maximizing up-selling opportunities and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven sales abilities and can demonstrate their currently monthly sales volumes
- Leadership ability and team building skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Salary will be negotiated with the Principal
- Benefits after 90 Days
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- Relocation is negotiable
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.