Automotive Receptionist AND Payable/Receivable Clerk, Squamish, B.C. (AF)
: Squamish, B.C.
Automotive, Domestic, Truck and Trailer, Autobody
Might be a good fit if you are:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- Accounting Clerk
- Bookkeeper with Reception Experience
- MUST: Have min 1 year reception experience
- MUST: Have min 5 years Accounts Receivable/Payable experience
- MUST: Have Bookkeeping experience
- MUST: Have experience working on accounting software (ie Quorum)
- MUST: Be able to work full-time
- MUST: Have a valid drivers’ license or an ability to get to work
- MUST: Have no criminal record and willing to pass a criminal record check
- MUST: Have strong integrity
- MUST: Be organized
- MUST: Have strong customer service attitude
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.
- Pay: $20.00/hour - $23.00/hour (negotiable)
- Two weeks’ vacation after the first year (negotiable)
- Benefits after 90 Days (negotiable)
- Relocation assistance: None