Automotive Warranty Clerk, Squamish, British Columbia, (AF)
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Automotive Warranty Clerk
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Automotive Service Writer
- MUST have at least 2 years Warranty experience in branded automotive dealership
- MUST have PBS experience
- MUST be an exceptional communicator with a demonstrated ability handle customers and team members
- MUST be a team player
- MUST be willing to work Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- MUST be able to multi-task between the Service Desk and Warranty work
- MUST be able to pass a criminal record check
- MUST have a valid drivers' license
- GOOD to have ANY brand experience
- GOOD to have warranty experience (Brand Experience)
- Expect to earn up to $60,000.00/year (base + commission)
- Benefits, after 90-days
- 2 weeks vacation after your first year
- Relocation Loans Available
- Employer can provide housing assistance
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.