Automotive Shop Foreman (Working), Smoky Lake, Alberta (AG)
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Smoky Lake, Alberta
- Automotive Shop Foreman
- Automotive Journeyman Technician
- MUST BE an Automotive Journeyman (RSE - if outside of Alberta)
- MUST BE willing to relocate to the Smoky Lake Region
- MUST BE an experienced Shop Foreman
- MUST BE full brand certified
- MUST have your own tools
- MUST have a valid drivers' license
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- Strong integrity
- No criminal record
- Start at $35.00/hour to $40/hour (flat-rate) PLUS productivity bonus (negotiable)
- Fully brand certified Foreman can earn up to $50/hour (less if not fully certified)
- Benefits (After 90 days)
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- Relocation assistance available
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.