Automotive Lube & Tire Technician, Squamish, British Columbia (AF)
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Automotive Technician (no tickets)
- Automotive Journeyman Technician w Dealer Experience
- Lube & Tire Technician
- Automotive Apprentices
- MUST HAVE, Minimum 3-5 years working as a General Technician or Lube Tech
- MUST HAVE, Experience working in an automotive dealer
- MUST HAVE, Ability to work in a straight-time shop with high efficiency and low come-back rates
- MUST HAVE, Valid Driver's License
- MUST Excel at Oil Changes, Rotations, Tire Repairs, Installing and Mounting Tires, General Vehicle Maintenance, and performing Wheel Alignments/Repairs
- Straight -time Shop starting at $17.00/hour to $30.00/hour (based on experience)
- 2 weeks paid vacation after your first year
- Full Benefits after 90 Days
- No Relocation subsidies
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.