Automotive Technician, Fort St. John, B.C. (AH)
- Fort St. John, B.C.
- Auto Mechanic
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Service Technician
- Automotive Journeyman Technician
- No Apprentices
- MUST HAVE, Automotive Journeyman Ticket
- MUST HAVE, Import Brand Experience (will consider domestic)
- MUST HAVE, a stable work history w 2-3 years min in each position
- MUST HAVE, Strong Customer Service Skills
- MUST HAVE, Driver’s license
- MUST HAVE, No criminal record
- MUST HAVE, your own tools
- Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- Strong integrity
- Candidates with Brand Certifications will be given priority but dealer experience will also be considered
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
- Flat Rate: starts at $45.00/hour
- Benefits (After 90 days)
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- Relocation Assistance
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.