Auto Body Technician, Dawson Creek, B.C., (AD)
Dawson Creek, B.C.
- Autobody Journeyman Technician
- Journeyman Technician
- Collision Journeyman Technician
- Autobody Apprentice, 2nd Year or higher
- MUST HAVE, Auto body Journeyman ticket: or,
- MUST HAVE, Completed 2nd Year Apprenticeship
- MUST HAVE, Min 2 years Autobody Repair Experience
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- Review damage reports
- Manage your daily work load
- Replace front end components body components, doors and frame and underbody components File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills
- Repair or replace interior components
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, and follow safety guidelines
- Adhere to TOP QUALITY requirements
- Work as a team member
- Continue personal training in field, and strive to grow into your next position
- Must have a valid driver's licence (can drive both manual and automatic)
- Willingness to relocate is a plus
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.
- Compensation is flat-rate (Guarantee is negotiable)
- Hourly rate is $25.00/hour to $30/hour based on experience
- Benefits (After 90 days)
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- $1,000.00 signing bonus
- Continuous Training