Auto Body Estimator, Hamilton, Ontario (AC)
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Autobody Appraiser
- Autobody Estimator
- Collision Damage Estimator
- Prior estimating experience at a collision repair facility OR at an appraisal company
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the collision repair process
- Fluent with Mitchell and Audatex
- Solid customer service skills
- Experience with various insurance company procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Strong integrity
- Driver’s license
- No criminal record
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
- $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 Plus 10-15% annual bonus
- Benefits (After 90 days): Health, Dental, Vision
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- No relocation, looking for candidates that are local or in commuting distance
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.