Auto Body General Manager, Hamilton, Ontario (AC)
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Auto Body
- Auto Body General Manager
- Auto Body Production Manager
- MUST: Have a minimum of 3- 5 years Management Experience in the Auto Body (Collision) Industry
- MUST: Have experience managing 50 + direct and indirect reports
- MUST: Have the ability to read and interpret both P &L Statements and how they relate to KPI
- MUST: Have the ability to develop and execute the business plan
- MUST: Be comfortable speaking to both the customer and the sr. management team
- MUST: Understand, implement and enforce corporate safety and environmental programs
- AT ALL Times: contribute to the production facility’s efficient and profitable operation
- Solid understanding of Audatex and Mitchell Products
- Leadership ability and team building skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Earnings are based on experience (base + bonus)
- Base can range from $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 + Bonus up to 25%/year (this is negotiable)
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year
- Relocation assistance may be available (loan)
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.