Automotive Technician, Canmore, AB (ACC)
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Canmore, Alberta (play in the Rockies)
- Automotive Journeyman Technician - No Apprentices
- Brand Certified
- MUST have Automotive Journeyman Ticket, no apprentices
- MUST have Dealer experience
- MUST have Brand Certifications
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- Must have your own tools
- Strong integrity
- Driver’s license
- No criminal record
- $35hr to $42.50/hr Flat Rate + performance bonuses + $10/hour if meeting daily targets - Negotiable
- Expect to earn up to $150K- $180K per year
- Benefits (after 90-days)
- 2 weeks' vacation after 1st year
- No Weekend work
- Relocation assistance may be available (negotiated at the time of offer)
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.