MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO PARADISE HILLS, SASKATCHEWAN
Automotive Technician, Paradise Hill, Saskatchewan (AN)
MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Automotive Journeyman Technician w Dealer Experience
- MUST have Automotive Journeyman ticket - No Apprentices
- MUST have minimum BRAND experience (no aftermarket)
- MUST be willing to relocate to a small agricultural community in Saskatchewan
- MUST have Strong Customer Service Skills
- MUST be Organized and knows how to keep the shop looking presentable
- MUST have your own tools
- Strong integrity
- Driver’s license
- No criminal record
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
- $40/hr Straight Time + over time OR
- $44/hr Flat-Rate w Guarantee(more based on experience)
- Paid training Benefits (After 90 days)
- 3 weeks vacation after 1st year
- Relocation assistance may be available
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.