(B) Heavy-Duty Jobs (Technicians, Parts, Service Writers and Managers)
LOCATIONS: (click on the position that interests you to see Job Description and Application)
- Athabasca, AB - Heavy Equipment Technicians - Journeyman
- Bonnyville, AB - Heavy-Duty Technician
- Bonnyville, AB - Heavy-Duty and Heavy-Equipment Techs, Journeymen
- Lac La Biche, AB - Heavy-Duty Technicians-Journeyman AND Apprentices (2nd year and higher)
- Lac La Biche, AB - Heavy-Duty Parts Technician
- Lac La Biche, AB - Heavy-Duty Parts Manager
- Lloydminster, AB - Heavy-Duty Parts Technician
- Port McNeill, BC - Heavy-Duty Mechanic, Journeymen or Apprentices
- Vegreville, AB - Heavy-Duty Technician - Journeymen and Apprentices
- To View Jobs in other provinces click here.
- To schedule, or reschedule, an interview with a recruiter please click here.
Recruiting Room is a “no-fee-to-you” placement agency, where
Our Goal is your Future!
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.